I like having quality time with friends and even with myself when there is nothing to do and and during my spare time. Dont judge haha because I loveee singing, eating and travelling. Those things that I like and love, they keep me how to be the real me.
So yea lately I just discovered something new and I enjoy doing it, I did couples of video recording of myself doing singing cover on youtube, you guys more than welcome to visit my channel http://www.youtube.com/MeeeEmon . Just hoping it can brings me to my dream as well :)
Actually this is my very first time writing blog and stuff so please bear with me guys. Oh almost forgot, I will update my blog every week regarding my study ALC215 - Globalisation and the Media.
Feel free to give feedback, comments or whatsoever :)
Seeee youuuu guyssss next timeeee !!
No comments:
Post a Comment